Volunteers are hugely valued at Helen & Douglas House. We provide training and a broad range of experience to those willing to give even just a little of their time.
- Are you looking for pre-employment experience for your CV or a longer term Internship?
- Have you some spare time you want to give to a good cause?
- Do you want to meet people in a supportive, interesting environment?
Whatever the reason, whatever skills you have - we have something to offer you.
- Do you sing, play an instrument, paint, read clearly or simply enjoy being with people?
- Would you like to help out in one of our bright, modern shops?
- Do you enjoy helping at events?
If you are interested, you can find all our current volunteer opportunities here. If you would you like to volunteer with us, but can’t see a vacancy which you would like to apply for, you can email our Volunteer Manager, Wendy Bridge so that we can notify you of future, relevant opportunitiess.
If you have previously started or completed an application to work or volunteer at Helen & Douglas House, please log in here to manage your application/s.
Alternatively post to:
Helen & Douglas House
14a Magdalen Road
If you are from a company and would be interested in organising a team to volunteer for us, please email the Corporate Partnerships Team. For further information, please see the Corporate Team Days page here.
Do you have a skill that's not listed? E-mail Wendy firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her about it!