"We as a group at British Airways Ramp Management have really built a fond friendship with both the Charity and the team who work so hard to make things happen. It is so rewarding helping such a worthwhile cause and we look forward to continuing to support Helen and Douglas House."
We can offer tailored, innovative and inspiring ways to create a successful charity partenership. We have the experience to understand the needs of your company and your staff and will support you with:
- An account manager who will work with you to establish goals depending on your needs, offer ideas and opportunities to get involved, and keep you informed.
- Experience in working with local, regional and national companies in many industry sectors.
- Access to training opportunities across our organisation, including our 36 shops and warehouse.
- Press releases and social media content to our 5,000 Facebook and 4,000 Twitter followers.
- The chance for staff to visit us to see how your support benefits our families.
- Flexibility, with many opportunities to get involved from taking part in events and volunteering to Team Days and cause-related marketing.
- Fundraising materials including collection tins, balloons, and t-shirts.
For more information or if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.